LASER HAIR REMOVAL. PERMANENT REMOVAL.
FEEL GOOD. FEEL FREE.
Our paramedical staff apply the most safe and efficient permanent hair removal using the LightSheer Diode laser. Get rid of the discomfort and inflammations: for the price of about 5 years of waxing, you are finally rid of all hairs, including the ingrown hairs. This treatment is suitable for both women and men.
Frequently asked questions about laser hair removal:
- Is the treatment painful? Sensitive people sometimes have a bit of a tingling or burning feeling after the treatment, but that disappears after a few hours.
- Who can benefit from this? Normally, anyone can enjoy this laser hair removal. People with fair skin and dark hair achieve the fastest results. Blonde hair can not be removed with the laser. People with dark skin are more difficult to treat but a test session will confirm whether or not the treatment could be effective.
- How many sessions are necessary? In most cases, 85% of the unwanted hair have usually disappeared after ± 8 treatments. After this, a part of the hair root experiences a second growth which could then need a extra treatment 1 or 2 years after the first sessions. Permanently killing the hair root can only happen in the growth phase (anagen phase) of the hair.
- The difference between Lightsheer™ and other popular flashlamp IPL lasers? Pigmentatievlekken door It is true that pigmentation spots from overheating or burning of the skin are excluded with the diode laser thanks to the patented diode laser technology and its special laser head cooled at 5 ° C. The Lightsheer™ is exclusive because it can safely treat dark skin types. People with skin type III, IV, V or even VI are eligible for safe, effective treatments. Darker skin types require special lasers that traditional institutions do not have. The LightSheer™ provides energy at a precise wavelength that is 100% utilized, the IPL flash lamp provides a broad range of energy whereof a large percentage is useless and unwanted and gets lost.
- Is it permanent? Yes, the treatment is permanent. Sometimes after some years a few hairs will appear, either new hair or hair through hormonal changes.
- How do I prepare for my first laser permanent hair removal? Every 6 weeks the hair removal is done in these premises, so it is a necessary to make an appointment as early as possible. It is recommended before treatment to shave the areas but NOT using wax. Care creams are not recommended 48 hours before treatment.
- Is it possible to go sunbathing or use a tanning bed after the treatment? No. For at least 4 weeks after treatment to prevent pigmentation. If using a factor 50 + sunscreen on the treated areas, one can carefully expose oneself to the sun. They contain no chemical filter, but a mineral filter.
- Is it safe? Yes! The Lightsheer system was introduced to the American market in 1998 after years of research by the Coherent Medical Group. A renowned company which manufactures lasers for many medical applications. The laser settings are very carefully defined to determine the exact depth and location of the hair follicle.
The sublime hydrafacial therapy for an intensely hydrated, even skin with a beautiful glow. Discover the Hydrafacial Therapy.