You have no items in your shopping cart.

Sisleya Radiance Anti-Age Concentrate 30ml

Helps the face regain the natural radiance of younger-looking skin.

Because a glowing and even complexion is essential to a youthful appearance, Sisleÿa Radiance Anti-Aging Concentrate is specifically formulated to address radiance in a global way:
  • Smooth, luminous skin : the skin's surface reflects around 10 % of the light it receives. The other 90% directly penetrates the skin.
  • A fresh complexion characteristic of youthful skin: To maintain the 'glowing effect' of a young radiant skin, the surface microcirculation must be kept dense and well-structured.
  • An even-looking skin, faded brown spots.
Exceptional results after just 4 weeks of use :
  • the complexion looks more radiant, fresher and more luminous,
  • the intensity of brown spots is visibly reduced,
  • the skin looks even, smooth and resplendent. It looks younger.

To use:

Apply morning and night to face, neck and décolleté.
Suitable for all skin types.

For optimum results, avoid sun exposure without protection.

Parfuma delivers to any address of your choice in Belgium and to almost all other European countries, namely Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.

Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to Corsica, Monaco, Norway and Switzerland.
Perfume is considered a dangerous substance because of its alcohol content, creating a more stringent and expensive arrangements for air transport.

For more details about the delivery costs and delivery times please click here.

CAUTION: If you order several products, which one or more products with message: "This product will be ordered for you, please take in consideration a waiting time of 2 weeks.", your order will only be sent out when the order is complete, even though the other products are available.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

You may also like

Gentle Facial Buffing Cream 50ml


Gentle Facial Buffing Cream 50ml
All Day All Year 50ml


All Day All Year 50ml