Purepressed Base - SPF 20: The look is sheer and semi-matte. The feel is weightless. Trust our pressed and loose mineral powders to look like your skin, only better.
- UVA/UVB SPF 20 broad-spectrum sun protection
- A foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all in one
- Very water-resistant and highly pigmented
- Applies evenly and easily, providing long-lasting, gorgeous coverage
- Light diffusing properties make skin look flawless, healthy and younger
- Minimizes pores and fine lines
- Free of oil, talc, dyes and parabens
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- May be applied wet or dry to complement any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
- Apply Absence or Absence 2 Oil Control Primer to prime the skin and provide a perfectly smooth surface for the pressed minerals. Absence controls oil and can be used by all skin types as a primer and to prevent color change.
- After you’ve applied blush, without picking up more base powder, use The Handi to blend everything together.
- Use a lighter base in the center of the face and a darker one around the edges. This pulls the center of the face out and has the same flattering effect as highlighting.
Use our 'Simple Eye Technique.'
- Swirl the Handi Brush around the cake. Use the side of the compact to tap off any excess powder.
- Begin to use where you want the most coverage, using downward strokes. Then layer the minerals over the rest of your face and neck.
Colors may vary depending on the texture. TIP: choose a lighter color if you switch from PurePressed® Base to Amazing Base® or Liquid Minerals™, and inversely. To make sure to choose the perfect color, ask advice from a specialist at Parfuma.
Parfuma delivers to any address of your choice in Belgium and to almost all other European countries, namely Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to Corsica, Monaco, Norway and Switzerland.
Perfume is considered a dangerous substance because of its alcohol content, creating a more stringent and expensive arrangements for air transport.
For more details about the delivery costs and delivery times please click here.
CAUTION: If you order several products, which one or more products with message: "This product will be ordered for you, please take in consideration a waiting time of 2 weeks.", your order will only be sent out when the order is complete, even though the other products are available.