Liquid Minerals is moist and light. The feel is like a second skin. A light-reflecting, mineral foundation in a special liquid formulation. The beads are actually liposomes entrapping liposomes. This state-of-the-art technology enables us to encapsulate large amounts of active ingredients, which are then time-released into the skin. The spheres are suspended in a gel of aloe vera, lavender flower water and vegetable glycerin. Makeup and skin care in one bottle!
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes pores and evens skin tone
- Provides lightweight, comfortable coverage
- Use as a light under-eye concealer. Pat it gently under the eye with your finger. It's like magic!
- For oily skin, use very little (if any) moisturizer before To Use:. Applying Absence or Absence 2 Oil Control Primer will smooth the skin's surface, control excess oil and help prevent color change. It also provides a broad-spectrum SPF 15
- Apply the Liquid Minerals over the nose and other oily areas to minimize large pores. Then dust with pressed minerals over the entire face for UVA/UVB SPF 20 and a flawless finish
- Apply Liquid Minerals with our Foundation Brush
- The first few pumps will release a clear gel. This is aloe vera. Rub it into your hands; it's good for them
- Two pumps of Liquid Minerals on the back of your hand are usually enough to cover most of your face
- Pick it up with the dry Foundation Brush for a heavier coverage. Wet the brush for a more sheer coverage
- Brush Amazing Base or PurePressed Base on top of Liquid Minerals for broad-spectrum sun protection
Colors may vary depending on the texture. TIP: choose a lighter color if you switch from PurePressed® Base to Amazing Base® or Liquid Minerals™, and inversely. To make sure to choose the perfect color, ask advice from a specialist at Parfuma.
Parfuma delivers to any address of your choice in Belgium and to almost all other European countries, namely Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to Corsica, Monaco, Norway and Switzerland.
Perfume is considered a dangerous substance because of its alcohol content, creating a more stringent and expensive arrangements for air transport.
For more details about the delivery costs and delivery times please click here.
CAUTION: If you order several products, which one or more products with message: "This product will be ordered for you, please take in consideration a waiting time of 2 weeks.", your order will only be sent out when the order is complete, even though the other products are available.