Due to its ingredients, green tea has been known for thousands of years for its positive effects on well-being, energising, and health care. The Japanese Matcha green tea is often called the queen of green teas. Its complex manufacturing process, the bright green colour, and the ceremonial tasting make the Matcha powder a special class of drink.
- 100% natural energy that invigorates and promotes concentration
- has no artificial flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives
- 137x as many antioxidants as normal green tea
- has been drunk by Zen monks for over 800 years
- with a free guide and recipes
- 100% certified organic Matcha green tea powder from tencha leaves
- pleasantly invigorating and full of healthy antioxidants
- premium ceremonial Matcha quality
- from the Japanese prefecture Kagoshima
- harvest time: end of april
Parfuma delivers to any address of your choice in Belgium and to almost all other European countries, namely Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to Corsica, Monaco, Norway and Switzerland.
Perfume is considered a dangerous substance because of its alcohol content, creating a more stringent and expensive arrangements for air transport.
For more details about the delivery costs and delivery times please click here.
CAUTION: If you order several products, which one or more products with message: "This product will be ordered for you, please take in consideration a waiting time of 2 weeks.", your order will only be sent out when the order is complete, even though the other products are available.